BRAND NEW KLICKFLOOR ENHANCED ENGINEERED VINYL
A Stone-cold look. With a natural finesse.
Authentic vinyl tiles. Beautifully mottled. As water resistant as their ceramic counterparts. But softer and warmer underfoot. Just what you want when you step out of bed in the morning, on your way to a nice bath. Dive in. Don’t mind the splash.
- Pre-Fitted Integrated Underlay - Klickfloor Enhanced Engineered vinyl ﬂoors come with an integrated underlay. It ensures easier installation, better sound dampening and better levelling of uneven surfaces.
- Perfect for Renovation - Uneven subﬂoors might be a challenge when renovating a home. Thanks to its strong core and integrated underlay, Klickfloor has the ability to bridge gaps or unevenness in existing ﬂoors, making it the perfect ﬂooring solution for your renovation project.
- Strong & Stable - Large windows offer the beauty of abundant natural light. On the downside, the interior is subject to temperature ﬂuctuations. Klickfloor Enhanced Engineered can handle this. The ﬂoor remains dimensionally stable in all temperature conditions: no change in form due to warmth and cold.
- Soft & Silent - You want the strong features of engineered vinyl but don’t want to compromise on great comfort inside. With Klickfloor Enhanced Engineered, you don’t have to. The ﬂoor has a soft and warm feel underfoot. The resilient layer and integrated underlay ensure silent acoustics: no creaking boards or annoying click-clack noises when walking. It also ensures a high transmission sound reduction.
- Scratch & Stain Resistant - Looking for a ﬂoor that can handle the hazards of everyday life? Klickfloor Enhanced Engineered, is scratch and stain resistant thanks to a best in class TwinGuard protective layer, which protects the ﬂoor from scratches and dirt penetration, ensuring the design remains in perfect condition.
Ash Matt Concrete
Total Thickness 6mm Wear Layer 0.55mm Wear Layer PUR Treatment Superguard Plank Size 303mm x 610mm Planks Per Box 10 Area Covered Per Box 1.85m2
10 Years Commercial